High School Diploma/GED
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities. MNRN has been ranked by physicians as one of America's Best Hospitals in the 2014-15 issue of U.S. News & World Report. For the 20th consecutive year, MNRN is also ranked by physicians as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country. MNRN is fully accredited by The Joint Commission; the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), with CARF accredited specialty programs for Amputations, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
MNRN is currently seeking a Unit Clerk to join the team! As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Unit Clerk position is accountable for the provision of administrative services to nursing units within in MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital. In this role the incumbent would work under the supervision of the Nurse Manager to facilitate creation of patient charts, answering call lights and providing customer service to patients and their families.
What you'll need to join the team!
• High school diploma or GED.
• At least one year of administrative experience in a direct customer service or patient care setting.
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
• Paid time off and holidays
• Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
• Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
• Leadership and management training
• MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
• Associate assistance program
• Corporate discounts program
Not sure if you're ready to apply? To learn more about this opportunity, please email the HR office at [email protected] .
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top