Senior Acute Care Physical Therapist
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years®, enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
MNRN at Washington Hospital Center is currently seeking a highly motivated Acute Care Senior Physical Therapist- Neuro Team who will be responsible for responsible for initial assessment, re-assessment, treatment planning, treatment implementation, reporting and documentation of all referred patients within departmental and professional standards.
What you'll need to join the team!
•Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy is required
•Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy is required
•Minimum 4 years practice, 2 years within area of specialty is required
•DC licensure or eligibility is required
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
•Basic computer skills preferred.
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
· Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
· Paid time off and holidays
· Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
· Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
· Leadership and management training
· MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
· Associate assistance program
· Corporate discounts program
Not sure if you're ready to apply? To learn more about this opportunity, please email [email protected]
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top