Rehabilitation Care Technician
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Rehabilitation Care Technicianwho will perform a variety of direct patient care activities for a designated nursing or clinical service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists medical and nursing staff with procedures and/or tests
- Assists patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Obtains non-invasive body fluid specimens and may draw blood.
What you'll need to join the team:
- At least 6 months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in an acute rehab or acute care hospital or student nurse is required.
- High school degree or GED diploma is required
- One of the following: (1) completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant License program, an experienced nursing assistant, or the equivalent (2) a Nursing Student (RN Program with completion of at least one year of clinical rotation or a graduate of an approved nursing program (LPN or RN) or, at least six months or more experience as an EMT, CCT, or EMTP.
- Current CPR (AHA) certification and CNA certification is required
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
Please contact Veronica Perrow at email@example.com for further details.
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top