Outpatient Registered Nurse II
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
The Outpatient Physician Services Group within MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) is seeking a Registered Nurse II to join their team! In this role, the incumbent would be responsible for the assessment and direction of patient care in the Outpatient Physician Center (OPC), consult with physicians and other members of the physician services team to ensure that patient needs are met.
In order to be a member of our team, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Have a current DC RN license and VA RN license or ability to maintain a license within DC by the date of hire and VA RN license within one month of hire
- Current CPR Card (American Heart Association preferred and required within 90-days of employment)
- At least two years of RN experience (experience in a rehabilitation setting and CRRN certification preferred)
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
• Paid time off and holidays
• Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
• Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
• Leadership and management training
• MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
• Associate assistance program
• Corporate discounts program
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top