Outpatient Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist or Pending Licensure
MNRN - Outpatient Physical Therapist (Part Time) - Hollywood, MD
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
Our Hollywood, MD location is seeking a part-time Outpatient Physical Therapist to join our growing team! At MedStar National Rehabilitation Network, we create a learning environment for our clinicians that include an extensive range of learning and developmental opportunities. We are here to help support your growth. Whether you are interested in general orthopedics, spine, sports medicine, or neuromuscular conditions, we have therapists who teach and instruct. Our team has exposure to the complete spectrum of rehabilitation subspecialties practiced throughout the MedStar National Rehabilitation Network.
We offer the following work environment for our Physical Therapists:
- Unique, formalized, and multispecialty mentorship programs (sports, ortho, neuro and spine) within our extensive environment of learning culture
- Close collaboration with multispecialty physicians on program development and new approaches to care, across the network
- Neuro and Sports Physical Therapy Residency Training Programs
- Advancement to management and clinical specialty positions
- Focused development of manual-therapy skills
- Evidence-based practice
- Industry leading educational and clinical development resources
- Graduated from an accredited Masters program in Physical Therapy (New grads are encouraged to apply)
- Possess and maintains Maryland Physical Therapist licensure
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top