Outpatient Clinic Coordinator - Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist or Pending Licensure
2+ years of experience required
MNRN - Outpatient Clinic Coordinator / PT - K Street, Washington D.C.
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) is currently seeking a Clinic Coordinator at our K Street location in Washington D.C. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in affecting day-to-day operations at the Outpatient Clinic in coordination with the Clinic Director. The Clinic Coordinator will promote proper and efficient utilization of quality services; participate in program development, expansion, and improvement with the Clinic Director and other team members. The individual will serve as a resource to the clinical associates throughout the Outpatient Network in areas of expertise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts initial evaluations, re-evaluations, treatment planning, treatment implementation, reporting and documentation of all referred patients within departmental and professional standards
- Assists with developing and maintaining systems to increase referrals and to communicate with physicians, insurers and external case managers
- Assists in new team member, student and volunteer orientation
- Collaborates with the Director to provide ongoing feedback to team members regarding observed performance and talents to facilitate goal achievement and completes performance appraisals on a timely basis
- Participates in development and implementation of goals and objectives for the program area and clinic
- Takes initiative in pursuing and directing continuing education for professional growth and competency in areas of interest
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Physical therapy
- Graduated from an accredited School of Physical Therapy
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in an outpatient therapy setting preferred
- Professional competencies as a general practitioner in physical therapy
- Program development experience preferred
- DC Licensure (or eligibility to obtain) required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top