Nurse Manager - Physician Practices
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
MNRN is currently seeking a Nurse Manager in our Physician Practices group to join the team! As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. In this Nurse Manager - Physician Practices role you will bring your considerable knowledge of principles and practices of nursing and healthcare administration to guide clinical members of our team in making sound clinical assessments, institute safe and efficiaous care within the structure of a collaborative health team.
What you'll need to join the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (required); Master's Degree in Nursing or Related Healthcare Administration field preferred
- At least four years of experience in an ambulatory practice setting, with at least two of those years in a supervisory capacity
- D.C. Nursing License and Maryland Nursing License
- CRRN certification and Nursing Administration certification are a plus
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plans with a competitive company match
- Paid time off, personal days, and holidays
- Tuition assistance, continuing education, and leadership development programs
- Associate assistance programs, corporate discounts, and so much more
Please contact Veronica Perrow at [email protected] for further details.
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top