When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities. MNRN has been ranked by physicians as one of America's Best Hospitals in the 2014-15 issue of U.S. News & World Report. For the 20th consecutive year, MNRN is also ranked by physicians as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country. MNRN is fully accredited by The Joint Commission; the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), with CARF accredited specialty programs for Amputations, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
MNRN is currently seeking a Neuropsychologist to join the psychology team! As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow. In this role, you would provide both inpatient and outpatient services. Applicants should have broad experience and training in medical and/or rehabilitation settings and be equally comfortable with assessment as well as treatment of neurologically impaired individuals. Some program development may be involved with this position. While the incumbent in this role will be a part of MedStar National Rehabilitaiton Network, the MedStar Health System provides an affiliation with Georgetown University Hospital and Medical School.
What you'll need to join the team!
- Doctorate in Psychology required
- APA accredited clinical psychology internship required
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychology required
- Eligibility to obtain D.C. licensure (2 years post-doc supervision)
- Ability to speak Spanish is desirable but not required
To considered for this opportunity, please email a letter of application and curriculum vitae to:
Mayra Young at [email protected].
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
Not sure if you're ready to apply? To learn more about this opportunity, please
email: [email protected]
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top