Clinic Director - Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist or Pending Licensure
2+ years of experience required
Clinic Director - Physical Therapist/PT - Outpatient Clinic in Rockville, MD
When you choose MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of Adding life to years ® , enhancing patients' quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients' future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow.
MNRN is currently seeking a Clinic Director to lead and manage our Rockville, MD outpatient location. The Clinic Director will also serve as the site administrator, and be instrumental in affecting day-to-day operations at the Outpatient Center. This individual will work with the Vice President of Outpatient to promote proper and efficient utilization of quality services. The Clinic Director will participate in program development, expansion and improvement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Help develop and maintain systems to increase referrals and to communicate with physicians, insurers and external case managers
- Assist with new team member, student and volunteer orientation
- Facilitate active team member participation in setting individual goals and promotion of professional growth and development
- Serve as a resource to the clinical employees throughout the Outpatient Network in area of expertise
- Provides leadership and supervision to the team members
- Takes initiative in pursuing and directing continuing education for professional growth and competency in areas of interest
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Graduated from an accredited School of Physical therapy
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in an outpatient therapy setting preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience managing a large team is preferred but not required
- Program and staff development experience preferred
- Maryland Physical Therapist License
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
Meet Some of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network's Employees
Assistant Nurse Manager
Baekcheol provides quality care to nursing patients in MedStar National Rehabilitation Network’s Spinal Cord and Orthopedic Units. He helps them progress and prepares them for discharge.
Back to top