Technical Recruiter - Contract
- Flexible / Remote
This is a 6-month contract position and can be based anywhere within the U.S.
We believe that people are the key to success for any successful business and exploring possibilities with a new company should be an experience, not a process. We prioritize finding the right people without compromising quality or diluting culture. Recruiting is deeply integrated into the company’s values: that’s why we’re looking for someone who believes in our mission -- to build a place for thoughtful ideas on the internet -- and inspires candidates to do the same.
In this role, you will provide full lifecycle support to our fast-growing Engineering team, working closely with a number of highly engaged hiring managers across the department. You’ll also work collaboratively with the rest of the Recruiting team, PeopleOps team, and other cross functional teams within the company. Because of this, we expect you to be organized, adaptable, and a strong communicator. You’ll also do well in this role if you’re someone who is optimistic, energized by a fast-paced environment, and flexible - we iterate often and things move quickly here.
What will you do?
- You will support hiring across our Engineering department as a full lifecycle Recruiter, owning requisition management, sourcing, screening, and offer delivery for the roles you’re working on
- You will ensure we provide a thoughtful, genuine, and memorable interview experience for everyone who engages with us
- You’ll work collaboratively across your immediate team and the extended PeopleOps team, to uphold recruiting and onboarding processes seamlessly
- You have 4+ years of experience as a full lifecycle Technical Recruiter supporting fast growing Engineering teams
- You have experience hiring a wide range of Engineering positions and owning multiple requisitions at once
- Experience building relationships, quickly establishing trust, and working with people at all levels of the organization
- Effective prioritization, strong and consistent written and verbal communication
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever, Greenhouse, etc.)
At Medium, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world of digital media. Medium is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Back to top