Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Senior Project Manager - RTSM is responsible for the overall relationship management of RTSM client accounts and day to day activities from project start to closeout.
The RTSM Project Management Function is responsible for ensuring that RTSM is designed according to the study protocol, in the most efficient manner, and with the highest quality while staying on time and within budget and for providing RTSM subject matter expertise to our clients during trial execution.
- Manage multiple large, complex RTSM projects and/or programs with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for RTSM through the implementation process and life cycle of the study by providing guidance to the partner/sponsor and internal teams on the design and support of RTSM
- Review clinical protocols and provide direction on the best strategy for RTSM design and implementation
- Provide guidance and assist in the preparation of system related specifications and documentation
- Deliver RTSM workshop content and lead client meetings
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients on the best use of RTSM during study execution
- Strong understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and the function of RTSM/IRT and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with a focus on client communication and experience through to resolution.
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree (science or analytic discipline a plus) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in clinical development and/ or software development environment preferred, with particular emphasis on RTSM/IRT experience
As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is 96,000- 124,391.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is 101,250 - 135,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is 94,500 -126,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is 84,375 - 112,500.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is 85,500 - 125,587.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata's non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Fitness Subsidies
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Hybrid Work Opportunities
Office Life and Perks
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Happy Hours
- Company Outings
- Holiday Events
Vacation and Time Off
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Financial and Retirement
- 401(K) With Company Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program