Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Experience Design at Medidata:
Our Experience Design function is run out of London, New York & San Francisco. If you enjoy designing digital customer experiences and have an interest in understanding how the underlying technologies are used to bring a concept to life, this role based in our London office, could be ideal for you.
As a UX Designer, you will work on Medidata’s next generation of SaaS based clinical trial management applications and play a key role in helping us provide value to our users.
You will be working on complex problems within a regulated industry for professional users. We are a time when the entire industry is changing; we are designing solutions for a new state of the world, changing how healthcare is seen, done, accessed.
As a UX Designer:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems and validate them interacting with customers and subject-matter-expert
- Work closely with our clients and internal team to help shape solutions and to rapidly visualise a proposition, through sketching and prototyping
- Produce detailed user experience deliverables from sketches, wireframes, prototypes, site maps and user flows
- Be aware of new design patterns and provide solutions based on the selected patterns
- Present your ideas to a varied audience from product managers to technical architects and developers
- Work positively and productively with the Developers, Business Analysts and Product Managers
- Help the team present the work done to the clients/users and get useful feedback
- Solid understanding of user-centred design methods across the full UX lifecycle
- Confidence in communicating, defending, and building consensus around UX thinking
- Experience building interactive prototypes using tools like Axure, Invision
- Navigate comfortably between a mix of being “hands-on-in-the-detail” of projects and contributing to the wider program of work
- Used to working collaboratively in a multi-disciplined agile team
- Thrives in a team environment and has strong people communication skills.
- Be a problem solver - find creative solutions for tough problems
- Prepared to challenge the status-quo - propose multiple solutions with pros and cons
- A well rounded UX designer with some great projects already in their portfolio
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top