- Tokyo, Japan
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The primary responsibility of the Training Specialist-I is to deliver end-user technical training, in the format of web based and classroom style trainings, for the clinical research industry that adheres to company quality standards while staying current with the adult learning theory.
The Training Specialists-I will participate in the enhancement or development of new trainings which include a variety of formats such as eLearning, videos, formal documentation and instructor led training.
- Deliver and manage technical training in a variety of formats including Instructor Led/Classroom Style, Webinar and Remote training for internal staff and clients
- Apply Medidata products to the clinical research process for training purposes
- Analyze and resolve problems and exercise judgement within Medidata guidelines to determine appropriate actions
- Work following Medidata guidelines under the guidance of a Training Specialist II or above
- Build productive internal/external working relationships
- Keep abreast of continually new and/or enhanced Medidata products and training for training development and delivery
- Administer our Learning Management System
- Manage time to prepare new classes in addition to delivering current training assignments
- Be able to teach 30% of courses (all Rave or all CTMS)
- Promote student interest and participation throughout multiple days of technical trainings and webinar style training while ensuring understanding on all topics
- Be innovative and creative in developing training techniques to be used by the team
- Conduct logistical planning for assigned training activities
- Manage and participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Special projects as assigned
- Command of Native Japanese (read/write/speak) and business level English
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Instructional Design/Education/technical or life sciences degree preferred; or equivalent years of experience
- Requires prior presentation and/or public speaking experience.
- Medidata Rave and CTMS training, build experience or end user experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 years training and/or development experience is preferred
Medidata Solutions K.K. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Oliver P.Inside Account Executive
Oliver reaches out to current and prospective clients in order to determine needs and offer information about Medidata products and services.
Back to top