Staff Applications Engineer - UI
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
We are seeking an experienced, lead level Web UI Engineer to help Medidata create amazing, cloud based, high performing web applications for our suite of products. The software you will build will be used to help our clients create life changing drugs and medical devices. Specifically, you will work with our Patient-facing product development team which is building Medidata’s next generation web and mobile products that will revolutionize the way clinical trials are conducted.
We want engineers:
- Who have built multiple creative and innovative solutions in ReactJS
- Who produce quality code that advances standards
- Who create PRs that are more than just code; they evolve the patterns on our platform
- Who expand our narrative library of BDD features, in partnership with Business Analysts and Software Quality Assurance
- Who passionately pursue evolution of the product and your teammates’ understanding of their craft
- Who help improve the team and organizational processes
Your Education & Experience:
- Experience with Single Page Application libraries or frameworks (ReactJS)
- Unit Testing; Bootstrap is a plus; Node.js is a plus, Ruby on Rails is a plus; Test Driven React experience is a plus
- Debugging tools and techniques, especially in a SOA context.
- Deep understanding of the DOM
- Knowledge of cross browser support
- Command of your editor, IDE, Git and other development tools
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Bonus: Open source community conventions and involvement
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Director of Global Engagement
Rochelle oversees Medidata’s company-wide diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives, executing and analyzing engagement surveys that allow her to create and complete important action items.
Back to top