Sr. Strategic Services Account Manager
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
To work with their Global Account Manager/Regional Account Manager counterparts to deliver sales presentations related to Professional Services to both new sales prospects and existing clients where applicable.
• Hunt for new professional services business opportunities in existing customer accounts
• Interface directly with the VP’s of Professional Services and their direct reports regularly about their account activities
• Work with the GAM/RAM and VP’s of Implementation Services to help manage the overall relationship and expectations with a sponsoring client or CRO from a professional services perspective for all services and deliverables across all Medidata functions
• Present to all accounts new and existing where applicable all professional services offerings, methodologies and support structures to assist in bringing on new clients and expanding business in existing clients
• Advise of any potential customer issues and new business opportunities
• Grow Medidata’s penetration, through relationship building, within the client via high customer satisfaction
• Actively team with sales organization and professional services org to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain referenceable clients
• Experience preferably in clinical or biomedical or software development environment
• Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
• Prior professional services project financial experience required
• Prior services delivery experience required
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Excellence with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Travel expectations up to 50 – 60 %, national
• Valid driver’s license & passport required
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a four-year college degree or higher preferred, analytic discipline a plus; or equivalent years of experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct client facing service and sales engagements
• Requires a minimum of 7 years systems/software development project management experience, or equivalent years of experience
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top