Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst will play a leading role in synthesizing sales data into meaningful business outcomes for Sales leadership. Responsible for creating and owning the sales processes that deliver regular reports and historical trend analysis, identifying challenge areas, and tracking progress against key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Own and develop the sales process that delivers regular reports to Sales stakeholders.
• Create and manage Sales reports using SFDC, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel.
• Liaise between Sales and Technology teams to ensure that supporting systems meet the requirements of Sales.
• Identify challenge and opportunity areas based on historical trend analysis using multiple sales dimensions including time, segment, geo, and product.
• Track progress against key performance indicators (KPIs) and make recommendations against lagging metrics.
• Present findings to Sales Operations and Sales Go-To-Market leadership.
• Work across teams to implement processes as needed.
• Work with Sales Enablement to present and/or communicate new processes and reports as needed.
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales operations or financial analysis role.
• Highly analytical and detail oriented with the ability to translate data into business insights.
• Highly proficient in SFDC, Tableau, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Strong organization, communication, and inter-personal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top