Solutions Sales, Imaging
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture; we encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. In our quest to strengthen our position as the premier technology company in the life sciences space, we are looking for highly skilled & committed professionals. Our mission? To put innovative technology and insightful data into researchers’ hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster with lower risk and cost. We’re proud to say we are the leader in cloud software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere.
With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of clinical trials. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 850 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 13,000 clinical trials. We are still led by co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
Are you an imaging sales professional and driven to help patients globally? Do you want to work for a market leading company that is transforming the way drugs are brought to market - and work in a space that is highly innovative and growing? If you want to truly make a difference then look no further.
The use of medical imaging in clinical trials is growing rapidly. Unfortunately, processes and systems for managing medical images in clinical trials have not advanced. Medidatas intelligent workflows simplify image and data collection and provide automatic edit checks and de-identification. The system automates the distribution and review process after image upload, per your protocol design. Our structured approach to image submission simplifies workflow and improves efficiency, to reduce the time and cost associated with image management and increase data quality and confidence.
- As the Solutions Director for our Imaging solution, you will be partnering with the Global Account Managers across the EMEA territory – to execute on sales strategies with our Enterprise accounts (top 25 Global Pharma)
- You will identify, manage and close opportunities for the Imaging portfolio to consistently meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Collaborating with our Pre-Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Account Managers to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata’s Imaging market share
- Presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s Imaging solutions directly to Sponsors, Academic Research Organizations, and Governmental Agencies.
- Develop and deliver our value proposition in tandem with our marketing teams – and collaborate with them in establishing white papers, webinars, press releases etc.
- Be our customer advocate to drive strategic customer insights, and long term customer loyalty.
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- You have a proven track record of selling enterprise wide cloud based / SaaS Imaging software /Solutions – either into Healthcare or life sciences institutions
- You’re a consultative sales professional and a track record in meeting/exceeding quarterly/annual targets
- You’re a collaborator and can show how you can/have achieved goals through sharing ideas, knowledge and resources
- You’re a networker and can show how you have leveraged your network of contacts to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a Senior management-level
- You get it – sales aren’t down to luck, it’s a process, and you can demonstrate how you have implemented this process to achieve/exceed results
- You’re an excellent communicator – you listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- You work efficiently and effectively with individuals, teams and organizations – both inside and outside of your work area
- You’re self-motivated, and able to work professionally and autonomously.
- Willing and able to sustain business travel of 30-50%. (will vary by quarter)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. A degree related to this industry would be highly desirable
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top