Solution Sales Specialist, Risked Based Monitoring and Analytics
- Flexible / Remote
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
The Strategic Solution Sales team members act as product/domain experts for specific components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales, Professional Services and Value Engineering. The Solution Sales Specialist, Risk Based Monitoring (RBM), will shape and help execute Medidata’s go-to-market strategy for CTMS, eTMF, Centralized Statistical Analysis and other products in our RBM portfolio.
- Responsible for achieving your quarterly/annual sales target.
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Professional Services to build pipeline
- Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s solution directly to Sponsors and CROs.
- Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups
- Progress identified RBM opportunities through the sales cycle
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the RBM Solutions (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Support Medidata marketing teams in establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, search engine optimization, case studies, etc.)
- Create market demand by promoting Medidata RBM solutions via seminars, webinars, participation in industry events
- Provide input into design of talk track for email / cold call campaigns to be used by Market Development and Account Managers
- Work alongside Global Learning & Enablement to assist in development and delivery of the training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force and partner teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and the CRO landscape
- Strong understanding of or past experience working with CROs.
- Software and/or services sales experience in the biopharma, life sciences, CRO industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets. Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred.
- Experience supporting clinical trial operations
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a senior management and director level
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50% (will vary by quarter)
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science focused discipline or equivalent experience is preferred
- Master’s Degree or higher is a plus
With Medidata’s record of more than 20,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world, we also pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of insights to our clients, enabling them to make the decisions that allow them to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Back to top