Solution Sales Specialist, Acorn AI
- Seoul, South Korea
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Acorn AI is one of the largest AI companies exclusively dedicated to life sciences. It’s built on Medidata’s platform that includes the industry’s largest structured, standardized and growing clinical trial data repository consisting of 17,000+ trials and 4.5M patients. Our team is composed of over 40 PhD/Masters statisticians, data scientists, analytical product leads, former FDA biostatisticians and computational genomicists.
As the subject matter expert for our clinical cloud platform, you are the go-to domain expert, and the evangelist for this area of our clinical trial solution offering. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Solution Sales will shape and help execute Medidata’s Clinical Cloud Platform go-to-market strategy.
- Leveraging your domain knowledge, you will be partnering with our Regional account managers and Partner account managers to identify and close sales of our Clinical Could solution to achieve/exceed quarterly/annual goals.
- You're a collaborator - a team player, and will be working with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata market share within this vertical
- As our solution evangelist - you will work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s solution directly to Sponsors and CROs.
- Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the Clinical Cloud Platform (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Being the best clinical Big data and AI expert in the region, this person is closely working with country managers, sales team and corp ACORN AI team
- The person is responsible for building the right business strategy with the country leaders and driving the market demand with the awareness effort to customers
- The person is guiding the customer who may not have deep technical expertise to the right direction to understand the value of Medidata ACORN AI offering
- The person is responsible for understanding the ACORN AI solution fully and educating internal team as well as key decision makers of customer accounts.
- The person involves pre-sales as well as post-sales discussion with the customer to deliver the value of the ACORN AI solution and to make sure that offerings are well utilized for the best outcome of the clinical trial of the customer accounts.
- Must be an effective communicator to explain the concept of ACORN AI solution in an easier manner by becoming the bridge between corp ACORN AI team and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent power point and sales contents development skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Command of Native Korean (read/write/speak) and business level English required
Your Education & Experience:
- PhD/Master’s degree or experience in bioinformatics preferred
- Must have at least 7-10 years of experience in clinical trial or life science industry
- 5+ years experiences in the Biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment, 5+ years Process consulting experience in consulting company or 7+ Enterprise IT solution (Software such as ERP, SCM, ECM and PMS) consulting experience
- Basic knowledge in statistics is preferred
- Experience in medical writing or protocol design is preferred
Medidata Solutions Korea Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Back to top