Solution Sales, Payments
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture; we encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. On our quest to strengthen our position as the premier technology company in the life sciences space, we are looking for highly skilled & committed professionals. Our mission? To put innovative technology and insightful data into researchers’ hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster with lower risk and cost. We’re proud to say we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere.
With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 800 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 12,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
Are you an enterprise sales professional working within the payments industry? Are you looking to leverage your expertise in payment solutions, and work for a market leading company that is enhancing the lives of patients globally? If you want to be in an industry that is truly making a difference then look no further.
Paying clinical sites is a critical part of any study. They need to be reimbursed for their work and costs incurred. With clinical sites under increasing economic pressure, sponsors and CROs that are able to consistently pay sites on time, and correctly every time, have an advantage.
That’s why we created Medidata Payments—the industry’s only global site payment technology that’s driven by EDC. It’s a new way to pay clinical research sites. It’s a unified, cloud-based technology that makes site payments as easy as payroll. Your accounting department doesn’t skip paychecks or miscalculate wages and taxes, and now your clinical finance team doesn’t have to either. Let timely, accurate payments speak for themselves. As the Solutions Director for Payments, you are responsible for expanding our footprint across our Enterprise Accounts in EMEA.
- As the Solutions Director for our payments solution, you will be partnering with the Global Account Managers across the EMEA territory – to execute on sales strategies with our Enterprise accounts (top 25 Global Pharma)
- You will identify, manage and close opportunities for the Payments portfolio in order to consistently meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Collaborating with our Pre-Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Account Managers to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata Site Payments market share
- Presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s Payments solutions directly to Sponsors, Academic Research Organizations, and Governmental Agencies.
- Develop and deliver our Payments value proposition in tandem with our marketing teams – and collaborate with them in establishing white papers, webinars, press releases etc.
- Be our customer advocate to drive strategic customer insights, and long term customer loyalty.
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- You have a proven track record of selling enterprise wide cloud based solutions / SaaS – preferably gained from selling payments solutions / Software
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions into the BioPharm industry would also be desirable
- You’re a consultative sales professional and a track record in meeting/exceeding quarterly/annual targets
- You’re a collaborator and can show how you can/have achieved goals through sharing ideas, knowledge and resources
- You’re a networker and can show how you have leveraged your network of contacts to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a Senior management-level
- You get it – sales aren’t down to luck, it’s a process, and you can demonstrate how you have implemented this process to achieve/exceed results
- You’re an excellent communicator – you listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- You work efficiently and effectively with individuals, teams and organizations – both inside and outside of your work area
- You’re self-motivated, and able to work professionally and autonomously.
- Willing and able to sustain business travel of 30-50%. (will vary by quarter)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required - Bachelors in Accounting or Finance related qualification would be highly desirable and/or a Masters degree.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top