Solution Sales, APeJ
- Shanghai, China
As the subject matter expert for our clinical cloud platform, you are the go-to domain expert, and the evangelist for this area of our clinical trial solution offering. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Solution Sales will shape and help execute Medidata’s Clinical Cloud Platform go-to-market strategy.
- Leveraging your domain knowledge, you will be partnering with our Regional account managers and partner account managers to identify and close sales of our Clinical Clould solution to achieve/exceed quarterly/annual goals.
- You're a collaborator - a team player, and will be working with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata market share within this vertical
- As our solution evangelist - you will work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s solution directly to Sponsors and CROs.
- Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the Clinical
- Cloud Platform (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent power point and sales contents development skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Highly fluent or Native English is required
Your Preferred Competencies:
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical consulting projects (preferred)
- Understanding of the drug development landscape (preferred)
- Selling experience, understanding of SaaS sales cycles (preferred)
Your Education & Experience:
- 5+ years experiences in the Biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment or
- 5+ years Process consulting experience in consulting company or
- 7+ Enterprise IT solution (Software such as ERP, SCM, ECM and PMS) consulting experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Back to top