Senior UI Engineer
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Level Web UI Engineer to help Medidata create amazing, cloud based, high quality, high performing web applications for our Strategic Monitoring suite of products. The software you will create will be used to help our clients create life changing drugs and medical devices.
You will have great verbal and written communication skills, and as a senior developer, want to mentor junior developers, and influence change among your peers.
- Produce quality code that advances standards
- Make PRs that are more than just code; they evolve the patterns on our platform
- Be a self-starter who is committed to lifelong learning.
- Expand our narrative library of BDD features, in partnership with Business Analysts and Software Quality Assurance.
- Passionately pursue evolution of the product and your teammates’ minds.
- Help to improve the team and organization process
Your Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of Experience building SPA applications using ReactJS
- 5+ Years of experience building SPA applications using any of the frameworks like ReactJS, Angularjs, backbone etc…
- Debugging tools and techniques, especially in a SOA architecture
- Knowledge of cross browsers support
- Command of your editor, IDE, git, and other development environment
- Open source community conventions and involvement
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Director of Global Engagement
Rochelle oversees Medidata’s company-wide diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives, executing and analyzing engagement surveys that allow her to create and complete important action items.
Back to top