Software Engineering with an inspiring mission
Medidata's cloud-based platform and pioneering data analytics, powers the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and contract research organizations globally.
Without question what you will do here is going to help save lives - are you looking to tie your work to a powerful cause?
But there’s more - Medidata engineers, contribute to the London engineering tech community at meet-ups, run social events internally, enjoy eating pizza, shoot plenty of pool and irritatingly enjoy the top rankings on Medidata Fifa Football!
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Agile
- Knowledge of using Databases (mySQL, or other relational databases)
- Awareness and advocate of TDD and BDD
- You thrive in a team environment
- You solve problems, offering pros and cons along the way
- You challenge the status-quo - collaboratively
Our philosophy here is that if you demonstrate these attributes on the back of a solid foundation in application engineering, we will invest in you to develop your skills in React & other technologies
Here in the UK, we own the engineering of key components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud platform. This is an opportunity to work on a greenfield application.
- Work independently in the development of front-end Software Applications in React
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide workarounds and solutions
- Contribute positively in Agile meetings and Scrum Artefacts
- Believe in good engineering practices and uphold high coding standards
More on Medidata
The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information visit: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Director of Global Engagement
Rochelle oversees Medidata’s company-wide diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives, executing and analyzing engagement surveys that allow her to create and complete important action items.
Back to top