Senior Business Analyst
Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 500 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, and the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
Looking for the challenge of a lifetime while also helping millions of people live happier and healthier lives? The Medidata Product Management team is looking for a smart, driven Business Analyst. This role will interface with industry experts, product managers, engineers, operations, and user experience designers to solve large, exciting challenges in the clinical trial management and monitoring space. The ultimate measure of success will be creation of innovative solutions that will be eagerly purchased and easily adopted by pharma companies and clinical research organizations of all sizes.
• Engage with customers, product end-users, product managers, and internal subject matter experts to understand the key requirements and workflows for Clinical Trial Management and Monitoring
• Create detailed use cases, supporting functional requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
• Work closely with User Experience designers to develop and approve user experience flows and designs
• Work closely with development team in an Agile SCRUM environment to refine and support the development, testing and release of functionality
• Support key internal cross-functional activities necessary for successful product release
• Support customer feedback sessions, preparing presentations and engaging end users effectively to define innovative solutions
• Create presentations and demos to help train internal teams on new functionality
• Review, prioritize, comment and follow-up on product defects
• Experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager
• Experience with SaaS enterprise solutions and large clients
• Experience defining functionality and managing a story backlog using the Agile methodology and tools
• Experience working with Agile development teams to successfully deliver enterprise software products
• Passion for creating customer value through innovative technology solutions
• Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills
• Superior analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, and critical thinking abilities
• Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
• Drug Development or Clinical trial (study management and monitoring) experience preferred, but not required
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top