Production Adoption Solution Lead - Patient Engagement
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Professional Services Product Adoption Solution Lead is responsible for developing and maturing the service offering portfolio of one or more solutions (each solution covering multiple products) for the Professional Services organization. Key activities managed by the Professional Services Product Adoption Solution Lead will include:
- Creation and refinement of the various service engagement methodologies (Consulting, Implementation, Enablement, Accreditation, Training)
- Ongoing development of intellectual assets supporting service delivery
- Piloting of new service offerings
- Sales and Services staff training on service offerings
- Post Engagement reviews
- Cross functional collaboration around product, pricing, training and marketing
The Professional Services Product Adoption Solution Lead is responsible for leading the associated PAO teams across the one or more PS Market Segments. Key activities will include:
- Development of configuration and consulting best practices
- Develop training curriculum and skill requirements for service offerings
- Work with Medidata Academy on the development and deployment of training on service engagement methodologies and processed
- May supervise the activities of others.
The Professional Services Product Adoption Solution Lead will work closely with the following teams:
- Technology team - provide feedback on product development priorities and release plans.
- Marketing - provide input on marketing materials and value proposition.
- Sales - provide services delivery training and value attainment.
- Pricing - provide pricing input on delivery parameters and assessed efforts.
- Academy - guide development of training material and delivery
- PS Market Segment Teams - scale the delivery capabilities.
- Operational Excellence - develop SOPs, work instructions and standard templates/tools.
This individual will be evaluated on criteria in two areas:
Drive overall Professional Services success by increasing product adoption, which will result in improved PS revenue and margin (this will count for 50%).
Develop new Service Offerings and all related delivery collateral across the Medidata Solution Platform. These targets will count for 50% and relate to:
- Time to Release New Offerings: Ability to develop new service offerings on time and
- within planned hours
- Intellectual Asset Management: Maturity of intellectual assets supporting target service offerings
- Time to Profitability for Target Offerings: The time it takes for new service offerings to become profitable for Medidata
- Project Completion Ratios: The ability to help PS deliver target service offerings on time and on budget
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Medidata Clinical Cloud platform and clinical trial software technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Champion at process improvement. Challenge processes that are inefficient or counterproductive and establish new processes to improve efficiency.
- Proven ability to successfully work independently on new projects and initiatives while also being able to collaborate with others when needed to achieve goals.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, troubleshoot and reach resolutions Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time for office visits, team meetings and some client engagements
In addition the candidate will:
- Be a self starter
- Can work independently
- Takes initiative
- Collaborates well with other functions/departments
- Demonstrates positive leadership behavior
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 12 years of overall work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years of overall work experience and a Master’s degree; or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years with Medidata (preferably in Professional Services), minimum 6 months in current position.
- At a minimum Implementation Consultant or Project Manager level (or above)
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Back to top