Product Quality Intelligence Analyst
The Product Quality Intelligence Analyst is responsible for defining, collecting, refining, analyzing, and rationalizing Product quality data. Additionally, you are responsible for reporting and presenting trends, uncovering potential critical issues, and advocating for permanent resolution of high impact customer issues.
● Define product quality measures
● Produce detailed analysis and trending reports for defect and problem management across the full Medidata Product line
● Inform of high impact production issues
● Advocate for permanent resolution
● Build and maintain reports and dashboards
● Demonstrate quality improvement and business value
● Adhere to Medidata's SOPs and Agile practices.
● Collaborate with Product Quality, Testing, Development, Product Management, Customer Success and Professional Services.
● Ability to collaborate with others in a positive and respectful manner
● Ability to articulate technical issues
● Possess problem solving abilities
● Clinical industry experience is an asset
● Knowledge of or the ability to quickly understand 1 or more Medidata Products
● Agile experience is preferred
Your Education & Experience:
● Typically requires related experience and a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
● Experience with Jira, ZenDesk, or other workflow support tools is required
● Experience with BI and/or Data Visualization tools (ie, Tableau, EasyBI, GoodData) is required
● Experience working in a customer care, production support, development or testing role is highly desirable
● Certification or practical knowledge of Agile and Scrum is highly desirable
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
● THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
● TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
● DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
● LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
● TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top