Principal, CRO Platform Strategy
The Platform Strategy and Value Group resides in the Global Sales & Alliances organization and team members act as platform/domain experts for the Medidata Clinical Cloud. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Business Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Principal, Platform CRO Strategy and Value will shape and articulate Medidata’s Clinical Cloud and Platform go-to-market strategy.
• Responsible for driving quarter over quarter incremental revenue for the Medidata unified platform
• Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata market share
• Develop and manage partnerships with groups within the CRO channels
• Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s platform directly to CROs.
• Aid in establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for CRO franchise (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer events, etc.)
• Create market demand by promoting Medidata’s solutions via seminars, webinars, participation in industry events and publication of articles in trade press
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Experience implementing these solutions either as representative of a CRO or ife sciences organization or a consultant on behalf of a CRO
• Understanding of the CRO landscape and business drivers
• Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
• Selling experience, understanding of SaaS sales cycles preferred
• Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills￼
• Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment • Minimum of 3 years evaluating / implementing Risk Based Monitoring
• Bachelor's degree required; or equivalent years of experience
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top