(PRC-Shanghai) Partner Account Manager
Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 700 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, and the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
The Partner Account Manager develops and manages partnerships with named CRO accounts (Partners) that will assist and support the sales and delivery of Medidata products and services, and leverage Medidata’s position in the marketplace.
• Develop and manage named CRO Accounts to achieve defined commercial targets on a Quarterly and Annual basis
• Define and execute a joint global business plan and strategy with Partner(s) to achieve joint business objectives
• Build and execute a joint plan that encompasses accelerated sales proposals, product/platform adoption, partner enablement, joint marketing, joint value proposition, technical initiatives, governance model, and executive engagement
• Provide support to and liaise with CRO Partners for Medidata Sales and Professional Services delivery
• Act as single POC on Partner Account for all Medidata resources to align and coordinate with at Partner Account
• Pursue Enterprise commitments and increase Direct Business (internal use within Partner)
• Identify and execute Strategic Initiatives
• Coordinate with other Partner team members and Medidata functions to grow partnership into a corporate asset
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting
• Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
• Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Command of native Chinese and business level English required.
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Master’s degree or higher a plus
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of successful hands-on experience working with CROs or within channels or alliance program
• Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment
• Typically requires 8-12 years of field sales experience.
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top