(PRC-Beijing) Partner Business Manager
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Support Medidata Partner Program development, implementation and management, including go-to-market strategy
- Working cross-functionally on a daily basis to enhance the process
- Engage with Partners to acquire signature on contracts ensuring accuracy on specs of contract, providing product and pricing knowledge as necessary, functioning as adjunct sales resource with guided support from the respective Partner Account Manager
- Develop and manage existing Medidata Partner relationships in conjunction with multiple internal departments e.g. field sales, finance, sales ops and legal
- Working within any applicable Governance structure in place with Partner accounts, attending and participating in meetings as needed
- Manage the sales pipeline with all Partners
- Liaise with internal proposal teams to facilitate detailed pricing and contracting of Medidata’s software and services, including SOW and Amendments or Change Orders
- Effectively be the lead on chasing revenue included on SOW, Amendments and Change Orders, working with many external customers to fully understand their processes and being able to clearly articulate Medidata processes
- Provide pricing guidance to external customers when required during any change to original contract
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Must be motivated to work within detailed operational matters, but have the desire to still work with outside customers on a daily basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Account or channel management experience a plus
- Prior pharma or software account management a plus
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Masters Degree or higher a plus
- At least 5~8 years successful hands-on experience of channel/Sales operations, Partner programs, Pricing design, Go-To-Market strategy design.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Back to top