We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture; we encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. On our quest to strengthen our position as the premier technology company in the life sciences space, we are looking for highly skilled & committed professionals. Our mission? To put innovative technology and insightful data into researchers’ hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster with lower risk and cost. We’re proud to say we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere.
With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 450 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 9,500 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
Performance Tester will be responsible for building automated test framework and scripts to test across multiple technology stack and products of Medidata’s platform. The tester is one who works with multiple teams, is able to test overall platform performance and provides feedback quickly and efficiently identifying high impact, challenging, engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
- Build and executes test to provide high value, high accuracy results
- Create automated and manual test script based on uses cases and test scenarios
- Work with multiple automation and profiling test tools both standard and open source
- Work on multiple projects across different technology stacks
- Work with Agile team members across organization
- Performing analysis of test results
- Utilizes appropriate methods to solve problems in an accurate and efficient manner
- Effectively communicates statistical and technical information to relevant stakeholders
- Effectively executes processes associated with the agile software development life cycle
- Ability to write test scripts, execute test, document and build test scenarios
- Test for data integrity, application and hardware using standard and open source tools
- Competent in multiple tech stack
- Write SQL queries and work with data population utilities
- Diagnose issues and provide technical impact assessment
- Master’s degree preferred; major in computer science, information systems a plus
- 5+ years of experience working as performance tester
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
- Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum preferred
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top