Partner Adoption Executive (open to remote)
- New York, NY
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Partner Adoption Executive team at Medidata provides focused resources for key Partners to provide sales enablement, attainment, and increase platform adoption. Drive product DENSITY and INTENSITY.
The Partner Adoption Executive works closely across partner business units as a strategic sales relationship builder, trusted advisor, future state advisor, client advocate, and Medidata Clinical Cloud evangelist. Your Commitments:
- Commercial sales role within the Medidata Partner Program
- Partner Adoption Executive will drive partner consumption of EA’s on the study by study sales activity.
- Train CRO partners Project Management, Data Management, Innovation, Business Development teams on the Medidata Products and Platform – Business Advisory Training for the products the CRO is enabled in.
- Map the buying process within the CRO for new products and include Professional Services
- Map the bidding process and understand the quoting/bidding process of the CRO’s – who makes the decision
- Map and understand the CRO Protocol review process
- Engage with business value team to develop business case proposals' to drive product adoption
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years in leadership roles managing direct or indirect teams in a cross-functional environment
- 5+ years managing client and/or partner facing relationships and interacting at all levels of the organization including the executive suite
- 3+ years managing clinical systems implementations such as IVRS, EDC, CTMS, and business analytics.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device organizations implementing clinical trials
- Experience in a clinical development and/or process development role is preferred
- Experience working in a regulated, quality system environment is preferred
- Excellent project management and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Flexible, team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with heavy emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred. Master’s degree or higher a plus, especially an MBA
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the clinical development for CRO’s, pharma, medical device; or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 5 years successful experience working with technology solutions used in clinical development; preferably in any or all of the following: Imaging, IVRS, EDC, CTMS
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Back to top