Managing Principal I
The Managing Principal I will play an integral role in increasing new business bookings and therefore driving revenue and increasing adoption of Medidata product and services. Also the Managing Principal I will be expected to deliver high value customer advisory services to support new business.
Partner with leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives that will drive revenue, bookings and sales.
Lead other consultants and professional services teams to deliver high value engagements for our customers.
Enhance domain area expertise and offerings to further increase adoption and revenue generation opportunities.
• Foster networks and relationships with objectives of promoting broader capability and scope of products and increased sales and revenue
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Manage and meet budget and targets and optimize product adoptions
• Ability to interact with all levels both internally and with external clients and customers
• Provide domain area and high value advisory services to customers to enhance adoption of Medidata products and services
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 15 years of experience preferably in life sciences, medical/clinical areas/consulting
• Master’s degree preferred
• Other professional body qualifications highly desirable
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Meet Some of Medidata's Employees
Senior Marketing Writer, Branded Content
Joey works in Medidata’s Marketing Department, writing and developing a range of written content. He articulates customer success stories on behalf of the company and also drafts internal and external corporate communications.
Back to top