SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn.
SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
SHYFT is seeking a skilled Admin Professional who will be responsible for performing administrative duties of advanced degrees of complexity for the assigned Executive. This individual will have customary responsibilities such as managing correspondence which is often of a confidential nature, preparing research, screening incoming phone calls and mail, communication on behalf of the Executive, and acting as the "gatekeeper;" as well as handling more complicated special projects such as coordination of complex meetings. In keeping with these duties, this individual will be required to develop an acute understanding of the Executives’ work style and requirements, and to utilize this understanding to decide which scheduled events, meetings, and requests are most appropriate for allocation of the Executive's time. This individual will be expected to accept the delegation of less consequential executive tasks, to perform those tasks with minimal disruption to the Executive, to actively listen and resolve problems, and to anticipate and meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment. In summary, this individual is expected to conform to the highest standards of performance, dependability, and professionalism.
- Provide routine assistance to the Executives which includes, but is not limited to: Executive correspondence, electronic filing, creating and updating Contacts, and other logistical support needs of the Executives
- Create and maintain an inventory of critical path projects and high-priority business development activities
- Maintain calendar for the Executive using electronic calendaring system
- Regularly organize meetings, appointments, conferences, and calls with both internal and external business partners
- Coordinate complex meetings, assist in the design and preparation of presentations and other
- meeting materials
- Maintain contact with Executives via company-issued mobile device
- Arrange travel, prepare itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, out of town dining, and car rentals
- Prepare Executive expense reports and process Executive charge card reconciliation
- Create and maintain spreadsheet files.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Assistant to a C-level Executive, or Office Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
Back to top