Channel Marketing Manager
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager, based in the UK, reporting to the EMEA Field Marketing Director. You will be responsible for building, executing and measuring the regional marketing plan to support our partner ecosystem, always ensuring strong alignment between marketing execution and sales objectives. You will work with the regional EMEA marketing team and the global marketing team, driving awareness, engagement, and demand generation for Medidata’s Clinical Cloud solutions within and with our partner community. In this role you are responsible for driving campaigns with and through selected channel partners. This role requires proactively engaging cross-functional teams across inside and outside of the organization.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven individual, able to innovate in a fast-paced environment, with a “hands-on” approach to accomplish the work. You should be accountable, and most importantly, have appetite to try new approaches. You enjoy building personal relationships with account reps and partners and see yourself as an advocate to promote their successes. As part of the EMEA Marketing team, we all work together to support our revenue goals and we own the success of our respective areas of focus.
- Work with Regional Partner Account Team, EMEA Field Marketing and Communications, Global Partner Marketing, and Corporate stakeholders to develop and execute a regional partner marketing plan that will drive short and long term market awareness as well as business and revenue objectives
- Work with selected channel partners to drive marketing campaigns to help build pipeline focusing on net new business, contributing to agreed objectives within the partner business plans; build and execute tactical channel programs that meet agreed upon business objectives
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners
- Collaborate with global partner marketing to manage the global partner program to achieve revenue goals
- Measure and report performance against established metrics
- Maintain working knowledge of Medidata products and solutions through training and research
- Maintain working knowledge of the Life Sciences industry and clinical development through ongoing training
- Effectively manage budget allocated with quarterly accountability
- Some travel may be required, mostly within Western Europe and North America.
- Knowledge and experience in building and executing marketing plans and programs utilizing email, webinars, digital/inbound marketing, social media and face-to-face events
- Experience interfacing with all levels in a Partner organization including account executives, technical consultants, regional managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support, and execution
- Laser focus view on achieving goals and driving success
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, high-energy, adaptable, resourceful, and results-oriented
- EMEA headquarters location required
Your Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in field marketing, demand generation, or marketing programs preferably supporting a partner sales team in the enterprise software industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop, present and position, and execute marketing plans that align to sales objectives
- Life Sciences experience is desirable
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Back to top