Associate Capacity Analyst (Part time 20hrs/week)
- Iselin, NJ
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
As a Capacity Analyst you would use your knowledge of data analytics, statistics, predictive analytics and data modeling to support optimization and development of Medidata’s software applications and systems. You will work on challenging, performance and capacity projects to improve quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
- Perform statistical analysis (e.g., extrapolation and correlation) across different strata
- Support development of framework for improving overall performance
- Work to write clear, concise and comprehensive persona definitions
- Support performance engineering activities through modeling techniques
- Utilizes appropriate methods and tools to solve problems in an accurate and efficient manner
- Understanding of analytical modeling, queuing theory and workloads.
- Ability to analyze and correlate data to build visual representation
- Knowledge of database concepts and ability to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of web application and it’s hosting
- Knowledge of programming concepts
- Internship or project work within technology domain
- Course work or knowledge of modeling, analytical and BI tools
- Education with courses in data analytics, modeling, statistics and programming
- Enrolled in OR graduate from college degree program with focus on technology domain
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Back to top