Internal Fulfillment Specialist
- Philadelphia, PA
Medical Guardian has been named "Top Workplaces" by the Philadelphia Media Network in 2018, "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2015 and ranked number 24 in The Philly 100 fastest growing companies. In 2018, the company made its fifth appearance in a row in Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America list.
Medical Guardian is a rapidly-expanding Medical Alarm Company allowing Seniors across America to enjoy a renewed sense of independence and providing loved ones with piece of mind.
Ideal candidates for this role have a team orientated drive and bring a positive energy with them to work daily. We need an individual with strong time management skills and one who is self-motivated. Desirable candidates will take care and pride in their work, knowing they are ultimately helping in saving lives. If you thrive working in a fast paced, results oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Audit inventory information, stock status and inventory balances for accuracy, availability and reordering decisions.
- Perform full product QA
- Perform inventory replenishments.
- Meet and exceed established metrics for daily productivity.
- Refurbish returned units to be used again by new customers.
- Create and attach ticket labels to shipping containers.
- Unload, examine and verify incoming shipments; correspond with carrier to rectify damages and shortages.
- Become proficient with company's inventory management software.
- Maintain daily interaction with other departments in the company when necessary.
- Perform on-call duty occasionally in order to satisfy emergency needs.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Detail Oriented
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a related area such as warehousing, receiving, or inventory control; preferably in a utility industry.
- Knowledge of standard operational methods of storing, shipping, and receiving.
- Computer skills - CRM experience preferred
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Check us out on:
The Muse https://www.themuse.com/profiles/medicalguardian
Back to top