Inside Sales (Upsell)
- Philadelphia, PA
Medical Guardian™, named "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2018 and ranked number 24 in The Philly 100 fastest growing companies, is aggressively seeking talented and energetic inside Product Sales Professionals to join our dynamic call center sales team in our extraordinary headquarters in Center City, Philadelphia. Check us out on Glassdoor or Vimeo to learn more.
Medical Guardian is a rapidly-expanding Medical Alarm Company that provides mature Americans with an amazing level of independence while giving their loved ones unmatched piece of mind.
To support our catapulting growth, Medical Guardian™ is seeking high energy Upsell Product Specialists to help our customers stick with us long after the point of sale. *Uncapped commission and various shifts available
In our state of the art headquarters in Center City, Philadelphia:
- Initiate and complete outbound phone calls to Medical Guardian™ clients and offer additional products and services in order to maximize our customers' peace of mind and desired level of protection.
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure that Medical Guardian™ is meeting their changing personal protection needs, possibly by adding new products and services.
- Employ optimal listening and persuasive skills to identify needs, seek solutions and provide the ultimate personal emergency response solution for Medical Guardian™ clients.
- Serve as a brand ambassador by promoting the Medical Guardian™ products and providing legendary customer service.
- Demonstrate a passion for providing a superior customer experience and generating recurring monthly revenue.
- Maintain an excellent awareness and knowledge of all product information.
- Stay informed of trends in the Personal Emergency Response industry.
- Be courteous, helpful, energetic, respectful and polite when dealing with co-workers, clients, and prospective clients.
- Meet or exceed all performance targets issued by the sales leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Provide feedback to management about clients and customer satisfaction.
- Work with leadership and coworkers on department issues and projects.
- Required to work 1 day on the weekends
Back to top