Customer Care Specialist
Medical Guardian has been named "Top Workplaces" by the Philadelphia Media Network in 2018, "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2015 and ranked number 24 in The Philly 100 fastest growing companies. In 2017, the company made its fifth appearance in a row in Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America list.
Check us out on:
The Muse https://www.themuse.com/profiles/medicalguardian
We are looking for experienced Customer Care Specialist with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude that can consistently apply their abilities to provide best in class service. Candidates must be reliable, coachable, and passionate about serving!
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming telephone calls from customers needing assistance with their accounts, product, checking on orders and resolving delivery issues.
- Maintain superior knowledge of Medical Guardian products, services, shipping and billing practices to ensure that information communicated to the customer is accurate and complete.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Follow up with customers regularly to ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Display positive attitude while communicating with all internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-2 years previous customer service call center or customer-facing experience desired.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree (preferred).
- Computer proficient with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a pleasant telephone manner.
- Effective active listening skills required with ability to probe to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills.
Back to top