- Philadelphia, PA
Medical Guardian is a rapidly-expanding Medical Alarm Company allowing Seniors across America to enjoy a renewed sense of independence and providing loved ones with piece of mind.
To support our growth, Medical Guardian is seeking a Billing Analyst to support our growing sales volume and client base by creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices; and record amounts due for items purchased.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Process high volume of new orders, billing requests, and cancellations
- Ensure that daily quotas and inquiries are processed within 24-48 hours
- Assist with on-boarding process of new accounts and maintain existing accounts
- Respond to interdepartmental inquiries (via email)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 to 5 years of billing experience or Associates Degree in Accounting or Business discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and working knowledge of Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Back to top