Software Sales Representative (SaaS)
MediaRadar is an award-winning SaaS solution that helps media sales reps drive revenue. We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and tenacious sales representatives who have the desire to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment! This is the ideal opportunity if you want to sell a software solution that makes a measurable impact on clients and is backed by a strong technology.
The primary task of our Software Sales Rep is selling the MediaRadar product suite. Those sales may take place via web conference or in-person to Publishers (Print, Online, Email, and Online Video). You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of a sales team.
Specific tasks include:
- Following MediaRadar’s multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers.
- Scheduling appointments to demo the MediaRadar SaaS solution.
- Funnel management – you will manage all aspects of your pipeline from prospect to subscriber.
- Advanced preparation for client presentations and demonstrations.
- Maintaining communications with prospects to help progress the sales cycle.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a results oriented drive.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and the impact it will have on prospects and clients.
- Recording all sales activities and progress in Salesforce to effectively report back to the business.
- Having a voice by contributing to product development with client feedback.
- Representing MediaRadar at conferences and trade shows.
- Meeting sales deadline and revenue expectations.
The best sales executives are excellent communicators! The majority of your time will be spent selling to businesses over the phone, in person and/or online presentations; and following up with written communication. It’s crucial that you have top notch writing skills. Our fast paced environment requires strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to move quickly and efficiently.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- 2 years of SaaS sales experience.
- A verifiable quota attainment track record. (We might ask you for proof!)
- Exceptional drive, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on closing profitable business.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients. Comfort and familiarity with WebEx presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
Back to top