Sales Assistant - Entry level
Does selling come natural to you? Do you like to win? Do you want to get your foot in the door with a start-up that strives for excellence, where you can be proud of the product you work on and management wants to hear your feedback?
We’re an industry-changing Software (SaaS) Research firm, looking for an ambitious, highly organized sales assistants and account managers.
MediaRadar is a SaaS tool used by magazine publishers to help them run their business more profitably. It’s like Bloomberg for the publishing industry. With several hundred customers, MediaRadar is already used by many of the largest national titles in both digital and print. This includes household names such as ESPN, TIME Inc, Mashable, Vogue, Elle, The Economist, Glamour and Esquire. MediaRadar is growing in 2016!
High energy, self-motivated, supportive, organized, results-oriented and ethical individual with a positive outlook and a strong interest in sales, account management, technology and/or publishing. Candidates must be detail oriented, reliable and persistent. We are looking for ambitious individuals who get the job done. You should also have a desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data; conducting research on publishers and market trends
- Work with MediaRadar and other internal systems (CRM, Salesforce, Wiki)
- Coordinate directly with CRO, Director of Sales and Account Executives to produce optimized Standard Operating Procedures/Best Practices and training material
- Promote organizational growth by providing sales reps with cross-platform insights on a prospect-by-prospect basis
- Heavy Teamwork involved; must also be a self-starter
- BA/BS Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates must be excellent communicators
- We are looking for individuals with a desire to go into sales down the line
- Prior experience in advertising a plus (i.e. internship or college coursework)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here:http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
Back to top