Product Manager, Data & Analytics
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, newspapers and agencies dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We're looking for a Product Manager of Data & Analytics, reporting to our SVP or Product, to take ownership our key asset: the wealth of data that we have on advertisers.
What You'll Do:
- Own our data set, ensuring that we maintain our leadership position in the market. You'll set standards for coverage, quality and ROI for our existing data, and develop new data sets and analytics to address unmet client needs.
- Conduct regular customer, market and stakeholder outreach to validate and inform our data priorities, clarify use cases and evangelize the MediaRadar offering.
- Effectively manage the data roadmap, partnering with our R&D and Production teams to ensure quick time-to-market and ongoing QA, collaborating with other members of the product team to integrate the data into our products in a way that makes sense for each client segment and persona, and working with Sales, Client Services and Marketing on successful go-to-market execution
- Manage a small team of analysts
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics
Who You Are:
- A Product Manager with 3-5 years experience delivering data-driven products that meet financial and customer goals. Experience with sales enablement, AdTech and/or media is a plus
- Curious, data-driven and results-oriented. You're not satisfied until you understand how things work and will keep working until you've delivered on your core KPIs
- A strategic thinker and a problem solver. You use research and quantitative analysis to develop and test your hypotheses, and have the acumen to develop strong business cases and ROI metics
- A team player who loves to collaborate and excels at leading cross-functional teams (engineers, data operations, marketers, sales, client service- you name it)
- A great listener and communicator who can both document clear requirements and galvanize internal stakeholders around your product priorities
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with agile and scrum methodologies and processes
- An interest in growing professionally and learning every day
- A love of collaboration across teams and functions
- Curiosity, humility and confidence!
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
Meet Some of MediaRadar's Employees
Jacqueline is responsible for selling MediaRadar's unique software platform to the outside world. She creates custom demos and trial accounts for potential clients, securing new strategic partners and sales revenue.
Back to top