Outreach and Renewal Specialist
Our Outreach and Renewal Specialist is responsible for maintaining MediaRadar’s 95% renewal rates. You’ll will execute all phases of the renewal lifecycle including upfront communication, preparation of renewal options, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and maintaining & updating customer renewal data in our contract database.
The Outreach and Renewal Specialist will demonstrate an understanding client’s individual sales goals and objectives, as well as the values and goals of MediaRadar, explaining value and introducing key features of MediaRadar to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Explaining how using MediaRadar will help them achieve these goals.
- Conducting monthly outreach to clients via phone and email discussing product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Providing guidance to clients as to how to get the most from their MediaRadar subscription.
- Forming relationships with key senior personnel for all MediaRadar clients.
- Relaying client needs/wants to the Account Manager and Sales Rep. Schedule trainings and walkthroughs that will be conducted by the Account Manager.
- Identifying new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates. Relay ideas Account Managers and Customer Support Managers.
- Logging all communications in salesforce.com
What you’ll need:
- Must be customer service oriented and able to develop relationships
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior sales experience
- Self-starter, but have the ability to work individually and as a team.
- Well versed in Microsoft office.
- Detail oriented
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Meet Some of MediaRadar's Employees
Jacqueline is responsible for selling MediaRadar's unique software platform to the outside world. She creates custom demos and trial accounts for potential clients, securing new strategic partners and sales revenue.
Back to top