- New York, NY
We are a fiercely innovative company that's transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied paying customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
You are high-energy, motivated, and willing to work hard. You're organized with excellent time-management skills and work well in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy collaborating with others and working in a small team environment. You have experience using Excel, maintaining a customer database, and learn new programs quickly. You are extremely detail-oriented, communicate well, and enjoy solving problems. This position reports to MediaRadar's Marketing Director and is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Director, Public Relations and Client Services on client acquisition and retention initiatives, including social media strategy. You will be involved in long-term planning and execution of new product launches and campaigns, as well as day-to-day marketing activities.
What you'll do:
- Participate and contribute in marketing strategy meetings for launches of new products/services.
- Manage and execute our direct mail programs. This includes maintaining client and prospect databases, scheduling, vendor management and post-analysis.
- Assist all conference/trade show preparations. This includes communicating details to sales team, scheduling deliveries, booth setup, and maintain inventory of sales materials.
- Collaborate internally with all departments (Sales, Development, Production, Inventory, Support, etc.)
- Create and maintain relationships with outside vendors such as graphic designers, printers, etc.
- Perform analysis of all inbound leads, outbound leads, and opportunity pipeline
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field required
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Interest in marketing and campaign creation
- Attention to detail is a must
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com
Back to top