Account Manager - Entry Level
In a word, you’re awesome! You’re outgoing, love working with customers, and have a zeal for detail. On a daily basis, you’re partnering with customers to help them achieve their ad sales goals. This is done by demonstrating the benefits, ensure a high level of engagement and is happy in the process. The ultimate goal is two tiered: ensuring high client satisfaction and maintaining our 95% renewal rates.
An additional component of the role is played internally: you are the voice of the customer! You bring back customer feedback to every department to help us improve the experience.
With full training in our products and tools, you’ll:
- Partner with internal team and key customer users to understand client’s sales goals and objectives, actively demonstrating how using MediaRadar’s tools and features will help them achieve these goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key senior personnel for all MediaRadar clients.
- Conduct regular ongoing outreach to clients highlighting product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Provide guidance to clients on how to get the most from their MediaRadar subscription.
- Act as a liaison between Client and Support Managers, relaying key insights and needs.
- Schedule trainings and walkthroughs for clients as needed.
- Identify new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates.
- Log all communications in Salesforce.com
What you’ll need:
- You must be customer service oriented with the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Strong problem solving skills
- You should be a self-starter, and excel at working individually as well as part of a team
- You must be profiecient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PP, Word)
- Experience with MediaRadar and Salesforce.com is very helpful, though not required.
What’s in it for you:
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
Back to top