Business Science Director
Position at MediaCom
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Science Director will manage marketing mix modeling and other analytics solutions supporting a portfolio of accounts at MediaCom. The Director will have a critical role in ensuring consistent and quality output on all projects. You w ill act as a key interface for clients and will have a large share of client interaction as he or she works closely with the Account Management Directors to provide all analytics support. The Director will manage both financial and manpower resources within the group for all projects he or she is responsible for. You will also be responsible for managing effective communication with other internal resources at MediaCom for the concerned projects.
The Business Science Director is expected to demonstrate the following skills/experience: hands-on experience in quantitative data analysis, creative problem solving, analytical modeling, the ability to develop/analyze business cases, research skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, client focused and the ability to support and enable teamwork, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited guidance and direction.
Global Lead for all projects involving Analytics and Business Science, including, but not limited to:
- Market mix modeling and forecasting
- Impact and/or ROI of media and marketing activities
- Understanding of the different campaign and measurement frameworks of B2B and B2C
- Design and Delivery of Budget Planning Frameworks, depending on client brief
- Design and delivery of portfolio planning to define budgets across markets and LOB
- Understanding of Audience Data strategy in a manner to define and use data harvested and analy z ed
- Good understanding of core Ad Tech and MarTech capabilities
- Key point of contact for Client Measurement Director, able to present high level analysis in a manner that is understood by client marketing leads
- Work with Global Mediacom leads to ensure understanding and integration of Business Science/Analytics outputs into Global Guidance delivered to clients
- Work with Regional Mediacom leads to ensure understanding and integration of outputs into campaign strategy, playbooks and investment planning
- Work on-site with the client, when appropriate
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Able to grow the business and develop managers, senior and junior analysts
YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, Bayesian shrinkage, predictive modeling, logistic regression, factor analysis, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, market mix and ROI measurement
- Knowledge of a variety of analytic tools
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. impression, GRP, CPV etc.), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Effectiveness, etc.), Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, t-value VIF etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Mining Applications a must
- Proven track record of dealing directly with clients is required
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills when addressing both research and non-research audiences
- 6+ years' experience in statistical and econometric analysis, with emphasis in the area of Marketing Mix Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- Graduate degree is a plus
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world's leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that's the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We're part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It's our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we'll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That's why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together .
Back to top