Associate, Buy Enablement
Position at MediaCom
In this role, you'll support the media and account teams with digital actualization and processes. Y ou will partner with internal teams to support our clients and bring their newest media campaigns to market. Through collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders, you will be directly responsible for campaign activation, campaign maintenance and actualization on new and existing strategies.
Working in a team environment, you will have the ability to add value across MediaCom's portfolio of accounts, introduce new efficiencies in day-to-day operations, and mitigate financial risk to the organization. This career launching experience will provide you with the opportunity to develop business, media, and leadership skills while preparing you to move forward in your career at MediaCom.
- Process monthly reporting and actualization for various clients in Prisma
- Liaise between the media team and media operations department to ensure financials are in order and clients are billed accurately
- Monitor the monthly budgets of various clients
- Confirm summaries of monthly reconciliation
- Resolve discrepancies with vendors and media teams
- Makes creative and placement optimizations per media team's direction
- Pull 3rd party reports to confirm that media buys are executed
- Responsible for actualization of dollars by placement by campaign in Prisma
- Responsible for campaign set up in Prisma
- Traffic creative instructions to the Ad Operations team per media team's direction
- Input and upload insertion orders (IO) (revisions, cancellations, etc.)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
YOUR SKILLS :
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration as well as those outside the team
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize • Detail-oriented • Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Quick learner of Prisma, Bangle (product proprietary to Mediacom), DoubleClick Digital Marketing (Google's ad serving technology platform) Qualifications and Experience
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred (but not essential); concentration in Advertising, Marketing, or Finance/Economics a plus
- Previous Internship experience in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications Planning
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsof t Word and PowerPoint - advanced proficiency with Excel
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world's leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that's the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We're part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It's our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we'll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That's why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together .
Back to top