- Medallia is seeking a highly effective producer to manage creative deliverables through to completion. As Web Producer, your focus will be medallia.com. You’ll lead web projects from website redesigns to product launches and more. You’re great at communicating with stakeholders, technical resources, and you have a track record of delivering quality end products. You are passionate about creating and managing cutting edge websites, implementing various Marketing tactics and best practices, and have a love for creating seamless user experience, style, presentation, and design.
- Oversee the production of creative work for multiple Marketing projects, including ownership of Medallia's web presence
- Manage projects to be on-time and on-budget
- Execute web initiatives such as redesigns, product launches, localization, SEO — and track baseline metrics
- Understand brand guidelines and consistently produce high-quality work
- 4+ years in a creative production role
- Experience using Google Analytics plus a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Wordpress and Marketo
- You know feedback helps you improve, and you enjoy creative teams!
- Excellent project management skills and previous website management experience
- Strong ability to scope, create timelines, budget, and set expectations with stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skillsExcellent presentation skills and ability to tailor message to any audience
- Ability to lead and work with creatives and technical teams while delivering work on tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of lead generation and digital marketing
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top