Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
Medallia is seeking a highly effective communications specialist to manage the company’s external web strategy with the goal of delivering an excellent user experience. As Web Producer, you set the course and produce weekly web content while managing long-term website changes. This includes: overall look & feel, site navigation, site content, coordination with key stakeholders and oversight of the technology.
You enjoy thinking about, planning, implementing and maintaining:
- Cutting edge websites
- Marketing tactics and best practices
- User experience
- Style, presentation, and design
What’s included? Responsibilities like this:
- Elegant and efficient content, design, and usability for medallia.com
- Team encouragement and cooperation to define and implement strategies for major web initiatives, including website redesigns, localization, SEO, etc.
- Website baseline measurements, optimization plan, and increased lead generation
- Maximize the conversion funnel and the number of qualified leads for sales
- Medallia brand standards adherence and UX excellence throughout the website
- Create and maintain a web calendar with content updates, when needed
- Plan and execute A / B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion rates
- High affinity for website performance responsibility and ownership
- Effective project management skills in website production, prompt and follow-up with coding professionals and maintain a happy communication cadence of requirements to IT teams while delivering on tight deadlines
- A love for all things analytical, metrics driven and results focused.
- A happy collaborator with our Demand Generation Team, and Marketo is a plus
- Solving problems energizes you
- B2B Software industry experience
- Did you say Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture)?
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Wordpress
- You know feedback helps you improve and you enjoy creative teams!
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Back to top