VP of Product Marketing
The Role and Key Responsibilities
- Medallia is seeking a highly effective product marketing leader to help share our story with the world. As our VP of Product Marketing, you will articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, while acting as the linchpin between our sales and product teams. You will have the opportunity to lead functional teams across the business to develop compelling go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs, while strengthening our product positioning and messaging.
- Drive technical product positioning, messaging, and naming
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight about customer attitudes and behavior, and develop programs that optimally position our products
- Strategize and conduct competitive analysis to help identify new marketing opportunities for the company.
- Lead content development and ensure message alignment throughout all customer touch-points (website, sales team, etc.)
- Partner with our analyst team to establish and implement a strong communications strategy
- Highlight product effectiveness by creating a plan to showcase customer success stories
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a technical product marketing role, preferably in a B2B context
- Experience marketing Enterprise SaaS software
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
Meet Some of Medallia's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Natalie works on the Inside Sales Team to find new customers interested in partnering with Medallia. She helps these partners improve customer experience at their respective companies.
Back to top